2019-2020 Catalog


Current MMC students may order transcripts by accessing the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) via a link on the student portal. From MMC’s main webpage, students can click on “MyMMC” to access the Student Portal. To order a transcript, students are instructed to do the following:

  1. Enter email address and password;
  2. Under “Frequent Links” click on the NSC National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service Site;
  3. Students will be re-directed to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) site - enter MMC Student ID Number;
  4. Select Transcript Order service option.
  5. Transcript Processing Timeframe options:
    1. Now or Current - Transcript request will be processed once payment is received - Note: Courses in progress or current/pre-registered courses are not printed on the transcript.
    2. After Grades are Posted - Transcript request will be processed after all grades are posted
    3. After Degree is Awarded - Transcript request is processed after the student's degree is conferred on the student information system - Estimated time for conferral of degrees:
      1. June 01, 2XXX - After the 1st week in June
      2. September 01, 2XXX - After the 1st week in September
      3. February 01, 2XXX - After the 1st week in February

Former MMC students may order their transcript, by going directly to the National Student Clearinghouse Website, www.studentclearinghouse.org. Students who attended MMC before 2005 or Finch College will need to order their transcripts manually via paper method. Since their records have been archived, additional time may be required for record retrieval. Transcript request forms with instructions can be downloaded from the MMC Web site, http://www.mmm.edu/offices/center-for-student-services/forms-and-publications.php. The CSS reserves the right to refuse transcript requests either because the form is incomplete or inaccurate and/or the student’s record contains a financial hold. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses or postal delays. Upon completion of the requirements for their degree, each student is mailed an unofficial copy of their final College transcript.

Official academic transcripts will not be released if a student has a financial (student accounts/financial aid) hold.  Official transcripts will be withheld for failure to pay tuition, or for failure to repay an educational overpayment. Students who have received a subsidized, unsubsidized or PLUS loan(s) under the Direct Loan Program or the FFEL Program, must complete exit counseling.  Students who have not completed their exit counseling on Studentloans.gov will have a financial hold on their account. 

If the student files for bankruptcy and includes the college debt in the bankruptcy petition, the college will provide official transcripts during the pendency of the bankruptcy proceedings or, if the debt to the college is discharged. Documentation must be submitted to the Registrar in the Center for Student Services.

The National Student Clearinghouse will hold onto a student's transcript request for 30 days.  If the restriction/hold is not resolved within the 30 days, the transcript request will be cancelled.